Cinnamon Raisin Cookie Dough
Cinnamon Raisin Cookie Dough! My go-to sweet treat actually made it into ball-form this time.
Not gonna lie... using oats tastes more like traditional cookie dough, but if you’re avoiding grains like me then these sure do hit the spot!
1/2 cup raw unsalted cashews (pulsed into a flour)
1/2 cup almond flour
8 Medjool dates (pitted & softer is better)
2 tbsp shredded coconut
2 tbsp raisins
1-2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
pinch sea salt to taste
1. Blend cashews in a food processor or a high-speed blender with medium-fine consistency like flour.
2. Add in almond flour, shredded coconut, cinnamon, and salt and pulse-blend/process.
3. Slowly add in dates and continue to pulse blend.
4. Add liquids - start with 1 tbsp of maple syrup, plus the vanilla. Add more maple syrup if you need it to move. It should form a ball like dough in the food processor.
5. Fold raisins into the dough.
6. Place the dough in a bowl with a lid and refrigerate for 2 hours to harden the dough.
7. Roll into balls and store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.